Personal Statement Pharmacy
How Important Is Your Personal Statement for Pharmacy School?
To gain an MPharm or Masters of Pharmacy degree you will attend pharmacy school for 4 to 5 years. To practice as a licensed pharmacist within the US you will need to spend time at your pharmacy school to gain your doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm.D). However getting into pharmacy school is not going to be easy as these programs are heavily oversubscribed.
Because of the competition that you will face your personal statement pharmacy is going to be one of the most important parts of your submission. Application in the US are made through the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) while UK admissions are made through the University and Colleges Application System (UCAS). Many of those competing against you will have very similar grades and other qualifications so you will find that the only way to make yourself stand out is going to be through submitting a personal statement that is superior.
Our specialized services have been supporting applicants for several years and we are able to provide you a wide range of support through some of the best writers and editors that you will find online. Through us you can get the help that you will need to provide you with an edge over the many others that will be seeking that place that you want.
Requirements for Pharmacy School Applications
Most applications are made through the AACP system allowing you to apply to multiple schools while only uploading one set of information. However you should always check each school or college to see if there is supplementary information that they are asking for and how that information needs to be submitted. The following are the standard pieces of documentation that they will ask you for:
- School transcripts and GPA
- Letter of Recommendation – usually 3 letters
- Immunization records
- Pharmacy College Admission (PCAT) results
- Prerequisites – check with the college you are applying with to be sure that you have covered all
- TOEFL – for foreign applicants
- Personal statement for Pharmacy application
Apply to the Best Colleges for Your Pharmacy Degree
While competition may be higher when applying to the higher ranked pharmacy colleges the rewards of gaining your degree there are also higher. Through our services you can get the support that you need to apply to the best of the colleges out there. The following are 10 of the best pharmacy schools in the US:
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- University of Minnesota
- University of California – San Francisco
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- University of Texas – Austin
- Ohio State University
- University of Illinois – Chicago
- University of Kentucky
- Purdue University
- University of Florida
How Can Our Experts Help with Writing a Pharmacy School Personal Statement?
A personal statement will need to fully reflect your personal skills and ambitions in this area in a way that is going to impress the admissions committee while clearly showing that you are an ideal choice for their program. It is not something that can be put together using a standard template in which to fill in a few blanks, nor is it something that should ever be copied from elsewhere. This is why you will really need to work with our experts.
Our writers work directly with you so that they can get the personal information that will be required to write an engaging personal statement that will be focused on the application that you are making. All writing is done from scratch and in a way that will reflect what you expect from your statement. Should you feel that changes are required once the first draft is complete our experts will continue providing support to make those alterations until you are totally satisfied with the end results.
Our Experts Are Qualified to Write Personal Statement Pharmacy School
Writing a pharmacy residency personal statement or for entry into school is not a task that you can get support from just anyone. There are few services out there that will be able to provide you with the specialist help that you need in this area. We offer the best support as we have the qualified and experienced staff that are required to truly understand what is required in this field.
We have put together a large team of experts over the past several years and this allows us to match you with a member of a specialist team that is:
- Qualified with a relevant postgraduate degree in your field of application
- Highly experienced in the writing of pharmacy personal statements
- Knows precisely what the different programs are looking for and the application process
- Is a native level English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Fully understands all writing rules regarding plagiarism and citations
We Offer Guaranteed Support with Your Personal Statement Pharmacy
When you ask us for help with your pharmacy personal statement UCAS you can be sure that you will always be working with a real expert. All of our staff are totally dedicated to providing help of the highest standard so that you will be able to submit your application confidently knowing that it is going to improve your chances of selection. Not only that our services also provide you:
- Free proofreading so that you can be sure that your writing is free from any errors
- Free plagiarism report so that you know your statement is unique to you
- On time delivery guaranteed no matter how tight your deadline
- Very affordable support that is also totally confidential
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your pharmacy application help or your money back